The Glock Blue Label Program is available to the below with approved purchaser ID:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials (Military picture ID front & back) DD214/discharge papers do not qualify – If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of law enforcement program
***PLEASE NOTE: Due to state laws, orders being shipped to CA, NJ, MO, & PA must be shipped to a dealer with a valid FFL. Appropriate authorization letter and or credentials are required. You are responsible for all arrangements with the dealer, furnishing the FFL to GLOCK, Inc. and all transfer fees required by the dealer. Incomplete order forms will not be processed.
- FFL certificate must be Valid through the 120+ day order time frame and a copy must be submitted with the order form
- All applicable Federal, State and Local magazine capacity restrictions apply
- Approved credentials are required
**CA & NY are required to submit a valid FFL to ship to as well as a Lautenberg (authorization) Letter when requesting High Capacity Magazines and/or Pistols that are not California Compliant. California Dealers must also submit a CA Department of Justice Registration Letter that contains the Dealer’s dealer number and a Large Capacity Magazine Permit.
NOTE: We do NOT stock all Blue Label Glock models currently available. This being the case we require a $100.00 ‘non-refundable’ deposit to order your gun. To order your Blue Label Glock, please fill out the form below.